We run events for children, youth and families all throughout the year. Check out our upcoming events page to see what family events are coming up in the near future!
Youth Groups and Family Ministries Kick Off this Week
Youth Groups kick off this week, Friday, Sep. 22nd! I need 1 assistant for Kingdom Kids and 1 more for Ignite Grow and Lead Youth Groups (which are combined for now.) See the schedule below and the linked sign up sheet for:
1. Kingdom Kids for K-5th at 5:15 p.m. in Westminster Hall (i.e. the gym. Please note the time change. We will split into two groups for discussions if called for.)
2. Joyful Noise at 5:45 p.m.
3. Pizza, salad and drinks for all ages at 6 p.m. (See sign-up sheet for purchasing or preparing meals and drinks.)
4. Middle and High School Youth Group in Westminster Hall from 6:20-7 p.m. We will split into two groups for discussions if called for.
5. Families hang out until ready to leave. Self-led Bible Project video and lesson if so moved (until we find a new staff-person or small group leader.)